Everyone needs a 9" x 13" cake pan. Professional pastry chefs and bakeries bake on aluminum for consistently perfect results. You can do the same with our commercial-quality Naturals® Bakeware. Made of pure aluminum, these premium pans will never rust or warp, and they produce evenly browned baked goods every time. Proudly made in the USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 12.1 in.W: 8.8 in.H: 2.5 in.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.