• Nordic Ware pioneered natural aluminum bakeware for the consumer market over 15 years ago and now has over 40 styles available in the collection
• Made of pure, uncoated natural aluminum
• 100% made in USA in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Encapsulated solid core steel rim
• Pans are made of a special hardened aluminum alloy that provides superbly uniform heat conductivity and maximizes scratch resistance
• Shiny and non-porous natural aluminum provides natural nonstick performance
• Embossed Nordic Ware logo signal quality and value from a trusted legacy brand for over 70 years
Exterior Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 1"
Interior Demensions: L: 16.25 in. W: 11.25 in. H: 1.00 in.
Material: Natural Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.61 lbs
Use & Care:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.