Ball® Aqua Vintage Regular Mouth Quart 32-oz. Glass Mason Jar
Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. Ball's famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor, and gift-giving. Made in USA by Ball.
- Safe and perfect for canning
- Custom time tested ceiling compound help ensure a quality seal with each lid
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, freeze up to 1 year, fresh preserve and store up to 18 months
- BPA-free Jars, Lids & Bands
- Collector’s edition mason jars reflect turn-of-the-century design (1910-1923)
- Stylish aqua-colored glass is perfect for home décor or crafting
- Regular mouth design is ideal for jams, jellies, mustards, dressing, and more
- SureTight lid seals up to 18 month
Near the turn of the century, the color was unexpectedly created when the minerals in the sand used to make the glass jars mixed to form a gorgeous blue color. These beautiful aqua jars became popular for preserving and storing jams, jellies, and other recipes. You can replicate that experience with these collector's edition mason jars with the added assurance of SureTight lids, which will keep your preserves fresh for up to 18 months.
DUE TO LIMITED SUPPLY, A MAXIMUM OF 1 CASE MAY BE ORDERED FOR SHIPMENT. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON IN STORE PICK UP ORDERS.