The Messermeister Avanta Knife Line Series was developed for one of the leading culinary schools in North America for their culinary student sets. The Avanta was designed with the utmost detail and thought, and the quality and materials were not compromised. The Avanta quickly became highly regarded as a knife that had great quality, but was more affordable. This set is crafted from high quality German steel, which gives you a knife that is sharp, rust resistant, holds its edge and is easy to re-sharpen. The handle is made from beautiful Pakkawood, which is water resistant and durable. The forged bolster gives the knife and steel balance and heft. The fully exposed tang signifies that the set is made from one piece of steel.
The Messermeister Avanta Pakkawood 2 Piece Kullenschliff Carving Set consists of an 8” double bolstered, pointed carving and slicing knife and a full 7” heavy weight bolstered fork. The curved blade allows you to follow the contours of the meat on the bone, while the kullens reduce drag and prevent food from sticking to the blade. The sturdy carving fork holds the meat securely in place and is used to transfer carved meat from the serving plate with comfort of hand.
- One-piece forged
- Full tang
- German stainless steel
- Pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do NOT place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.