This mini version of the Bistro kettle is perfect for the office, travel, dorm or anywhere you want a small profile for heating water quickly and efficiently. It has a 17 oz fill capacity with a see-through, easy-to-read water level indicator, auto shutoff and is made of BPA-free plastic. Made by Bodum.
About the BISTRO Electric Kettle
Whether you need a coffee to kick-start your morning, a soothing afternoon cup of tea or a hot chocolate to warm your hands around, reach for the BISTRO electric kettle. With its powerful, rapid-boil feature, your hot beverage will be ready in a flash, leaving you with more time to sit back and enjoy your day.
Available in a choice of colors to suit your kitchen, the BISTRO electric water kettle oozes style as well as power. Constructed from BPA-free plastic, its subtle Bodum branding complements other items in the e-Bodum BISTRO range, while the water level indicator ensures you only boil the amount of water you need.
Featuring a winning combination of design, power and functionality, this compact and cordless electric kettle delivers the perfect brew, every time.
Main Features & Benefits
- Electric kettle with rapid-boil function for energy-saving efficiency.
- Water level scale in liters, ounces and cups, so you only boil the exact amount you need.
- Featuring a manual on/off switch, power indicator light, and steam sensor for automatic shut-off and added safety.
- Removable filter in the spout to prevent limescale from entering your cup.
- Covered heating element for easy cleaning.
- Lid opens at the push of a button.
- Compact and cordless kettle for convenience.
- Integrated cord storage to keep your kitchen worktop nice and tidy.
- Available in a choice of colors.
- Made from BPA-free plastic.
- Capacity: 17.0 oz
- Width (cm): 17.2
- Height (cm): 19.5
- Depth (cm): 10.0
Use & Care
Before using the electric kettle for the first time, fill to the MAX with cold water, boil, and discard.
Clean regularly to prevent limescale build up. The kettle can be cleaned with a descaling product, and the exterior wiped with a damp cloth.
How It Works
- Remove the electric kettle from its base and fill to the required level.
- Return to the base and switch on the power switch.
- The indicator light turns on while the kettle is boiling and switches off automatically when the water boils.