An iconic Capresso design redefined for the modern kitchen. The H2O Glass Rapid-Boil Kettle not only looks stunning on any counter-top, but also boils water faster and uses less energy than stove-top kettles.
How Things Work
The iconic Capresso H2O Glass water kettle is constructed of German-made Schott – DURAN® heat resistant glass and has ounce and cup markings for easy filling. A gleaming stainless steel dome covers the highly efficient concealed heating element which boils water fast, quietly and safe…then shuts off automatically. In addition to heating water for tea, the H2O Glass is handy for brewing French press coffee or heating water for cooking such as preparing yeast, instant soups, and couscous.
- 48-oz (6-cup) capacity
- Durable, heat resistant German Schott – DURAN® glass
- Patented stainless steel heating dome is highly efficient and boils water faster than a stove top kettle
- Fast, quiet boil
- Ounce and cup markings for easy filling
- Cool-touch handle with secure grip
- Easy-on power switch with LED light
- Heat-resistant kettle base is safe on any surface
- Shuts off automatically when water has reached a boil
- Boil dry protection turns off unit if there is no water in the kettle
- Cord wraps around power base for storage
- L-8¼" x W-6¼" x H-9½"
Please Note: When pouring all of the steaming hot water at once, open the lid completely, to divert any steam away from your hand.