Garlic flavors dishes with the fragrance of a rose, giving off a divine scent until it gets on your hands. Leave odors behind, but capture the essence of garlic, with the Susi 3 Garlic Press from Zyliss. Improved ergonomics allow the garlic press to fit comfortably in your hand, while the plunger maximizes its utility in delivering freshly minced garlic with little effort. Just insert one, or several small, unpeeled garlic cloves into the hopper and press handles together for effortless results! Garlic skins are completely removed and garlic bits and juice fully extracted by angled teeth that push the garlic through a carefully crafted mincing plate.
Considered best-in-class, the Susi line of garlic presses have set the standard for performance and ease of use in the garlic press category for decades. The comfortable, handheld design delivers freshly minced garlic in one smooth press. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick coating and integrated cleaning tool. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Sturdy, cast aluminum garlic press quickly and easily minces garlic with no need to peel the clove
- Lightweight ergonomic handle makes pressing garlic or ginger easy
- Generous size hopper accommodates large garlic cloves
- Nonstick coating and integrated cleaning tool for swift and easy cleanup
- Zyliss 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee - Dishwasher Safe, Hand Wash Recommended
The Susi 3 is a descendant of the very first garlic press ever invented. A bicycle repair shop owner named Karl Zysset created the Susi press in Lyss, Switzerland in 1948. In fact, the way a bike’s hand brakes function is similar way to the way a standard garlic press closes. Julia Child thought the Zyliss garlic press was a “wonderful invention.” Her first generation Susi press is even part of her collection in the Smithsonian.