NEW Super Benriner Mandoline Slicer, 14.25" X 5" (cutting surface is 3.75" wide, and bed is 12"L). This model includes a hand guard and one each - Fine, Medium, Coarse blade for julienne slicing, in addition to the Flat Blade. Slices as thin as 0.5mm to thickness of 8mm. Replacement blades are also available. This new model features a non-skid base. and a hook to enhance stability.
- Longer length and width is great for slicing larger fruits and vegetables
- Comes with 3 razor-sharp, corrosion-resistant stainless steel blades for superior versatility
- Built-in knobs for adjustable cutting thickness
- Finger guard ensures superior safety while in use
- Incorporated handle allows for complete control and steadiness as you cut
The Benriner name has become synonymous with slicing vegetables. Originally a must-have food prep tool for hotels and restaurants, the allure of the Benriner Slicer eventually solidified its place in homes.
The continued evolution of design has ensured unrivaled cutting performance and ease of use for both professional and home chefs alike. From radishes and apples to onions and potatoes, the high quality Japanese steel blades, which retain their edge, provide a clean cut for any vegetable.
That's why the Benriner slicer continues to be the premier mandolin slicer among home cooks and chefs for more than 70 years.