Raw, seasoned cast iron is great, but you can’t beat the convenience or beauty of an enameled Dutch oven, for making sauces, stews, soups and so much more. This 4.5 quart oven from Lodge is enameled in a vibrant blue outside and pure white inside. Use it to make your grandmother’s tomato sauce, simmered for hours on the stovetop.
In charge of weeknight dinners? Meet your cookware co-pilot. Keep it on your stove for easy access (and because its colorful enamel makes your kitchen look good). Use it to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500° F, and sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop, as well as to marinate and refrigerate food.
Can be used in the oven, as well, for roasts and such. The stainless steel knob on the lid is heat-proof up to 500 degrees. Bring this gorgeous Dutch oven from the stovetop or oven straight to the table and impress your guests or your family. From Lodge.
- Stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth, non-reactive glass surface
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use it to broil, braise, bake, roast, sauté, simmer or fry
- Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
- Great for induction cooktops
- Made in China
Length 12.62 IN
Height 6.62 IN
Width 10.12 IN
Weight 11.2 LBS