- Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Bread Crisping Mat for crisping and baking bread, dinner rolls, biscuits, pastries and other baked goods
- Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer; non-porous to eliminate cross contamination
- Perforations allow air to circulate around the dough when baking for crispier crusts; naturally non stick for quick release; no greasing necessary
- Temperature safe from -40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit; reusable and more economical than using parchment paper
- 11.625-inch x 16.5-inch; specially sized to fit half-size baking sheets; durable, reusable and easy cleanup; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- This half-size Bread Mat fits standard 13-inch x 18-inch baking sheets. Complete instructions included.
- Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Baking Mat. Do not cut on, or fold, the Baking Mat; store it flat or rolled. Do not grease the Baking Mat.
Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Bread Crisping Mat is a commercial-grade baking mat for the home baker. It works in all types of ovens, including conventional and convection. Woven glass fibers sealed inside the Baking Mat transfer heat evenly, so dough cooks perfectly, every time. Specially designed for baking bread, perforations in the mat allow air to circulate freely around the dough when baking, resulting in a delectable, crispy crust. Perfect for artisan baking of homemade bread, artisan bread, Irish soda bread, sourdough, French bread, or a gluten free bread recipe, even dinner rolls, pizza dough, biscuits, pastries and other baked goods that call for crispier crust! Mrs. Anderson’s Bread Baking Mat is a must-have of bread making and baking accessories! Works nicely as a pastry mat, too. Strong and durable, it will outlast thousands of uses at a wide range of temperatures (-40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit). And, it’s reusable and more economical than using parchment paper. Foods release quickly and easily without oiling or greasing the surface. Perfect for those watching their calories. Quickly convert an everyday baking tray to nonstick bakeware. Simply lay the non-stick Baking Mat, with writing side facing up, on a baking sheet or cookie sheet. Place items to be baked onto the Baking Mat and pop them in the oven. Mrs. Anderson’s Baking FDA-approved Silicone Mats sealed, non-porous surface eliminates the worry of cross contamination of foods. It’s durable, reusable and naturally non-stick so cleanup is a breeze. Simply wipe with a clean, damp sponge and air dry. Store away easily, either laying flat or rolled up.