The Santoku is a general-purpose kitchen knife similar to the chef's knife. The blade of the Santoku is not as curved as a chef's knife, resulting in more of a chopping motion instead of a rocking motion. It performs well at slicing, dicing, and mincing. The Kullenschliff edge, also known as Granton, prevents food from sticking.
- Signature craftsmanship - meticulously handmade, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality - blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel with sleek, sturdy handles.
- Durable design - our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness. This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance - full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
- American made - Lamson knives are proudly made in the USA.