Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine.
The pan's cooking surface is 9.5", with the handles it measures 18.5" in length and the pan is 4.9" high
Carbon steel is less brittle than cast iron, so these pans are thin and lightweight while maintaining excellent durability. Unlike raw cast iron, which takes time to season, carbon steel's smooth surface naturally develops nonstick qualities after repeated use with oil. Its thick construction provides unparalleled heat conduction and retention. When these pans get hot, they stay hot, guaranteeing perfect searing and browning. Sauteing is a cinch thanks to angled handles and sloped side walls that prevent food from spilling.
Thanks to carbon steel's ability to withstand high temperatures, easily move these pans from stovetop - to oven - to table.
- Durable, thick construction
- Boasts unparalleled heat retention for perfect browning and frying; achieve the same results as cast iron with this lightweight option
- Superior flat base stability - pan will not bulge
- Sloped side walls offer easy tossing and sauteing
- Angled handles
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe up to 600F
- Made in Italy