Mrs. Anderson's Baking Paisley Rolling Pin embosses plain cookie dough with a decorative design in a single easy roll. The beautifully detailed laser-etched surface imprints its paisley design into the top of rolled cookie dough and fondant. It's perfect for making stamped homemade cookies, shortbreads, and fondant for family gatherings, parties, weddings, and holiday gifting from a favorite cookie dough recipe or dressing up store-bought dough. Ideal for home and pastry chefs, it's so easy to use. Simply roll dough to desired thickness with a traditional rolling pin. Then, roll the Paisley Design Rolling Pin across the dough's surface using a firm, even pressure. Cut cookies and bake according to recipe. For best results, chill dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes then, after it's rolled out, lightly dust the surface with flour to prevent it from sticking. Made from European beechwood with electroplated iron ball bearings. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Barrel measures 8" with the handles it measures 15" in length and the width is 1.75"
- Laser-etched design for easy embossed cookies
- Great for making decorative cookies, shortbread, and fondant
- Ideal for home and pastry chefs
- Made from European beechwood with electroplated iron ball bearings
- Hand wash