This collection features a multi-purpose ceramic mechanism suitable for pepper, salt and dry herbs which is fully adjustable with a simple turn of the knob, from coarse to fine with a twist. Functional mill designs that range from characteristic, to more contemporary, to artistic ensure this collection has a mill to suit every style.
- Beautifully designed acrylic mills with Olive wood tops add
elegance and style to any table top
- Durable, high quality acrylic body
- Ceramic grinder - harder than steel, odourless, rust & corrosion-proof; 10-year warranty
- High grade stainless steel shaft for superior performance
- Multi-purpose mill - grinds pepper, salt, dry herbs & dry spices
- Fully adjustable grind settings for custom &consistent output (coarse to fine with a simple turn of the knob)
- Easy to assemble & fill
- Mills come pre-filled, ready-to-use
For optimum operation of the salt mill, it is recommended to use salt with a maximum diameter of 4 mm Salt mills work well with coarse dry salt, dry sea salt (not wet salt), pink salt, or rock salt as long as the salt grains are small enough to move freely within the body of the mill.