Featuring Microplane's iconic long and narrow, rasp-style design, their Premium Classic Series Zester Graters are used by chefs worldwide and seen on TV! Expertly crafted with surgical grade stainless steel blades, these zester graters cut through both soft and hard foods effortlessly, without shredding or tearing.
Updated handles for a Classic Zester This version of the classic Microplane zester/Cheese Grater has a premium soft-touch handle and non-scratch end tabs. This tool grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps. Ideal for topping your favorite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. It's also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavors to a lemon creme brulee or a basic vinaigrette
This premium classic zester is used by celebrity chefs, restaurants, and home cooks. This tool has the original blade that created the entire range of zesting tools on the market today. If you want the best tool, this is it, Microplane is the standard that everyone else tries to meet. Don't be disappointed with other zesting tools on the market. People say this tool has changed their life. Zest citrus at the perfect depth to only get the zest, and not the bitter white pith. It is a multi purpose tool and it is recommended for grating garlic, grating ginger, grating Parmesan cheese. You can also use as a nutmeg Cheese Grater or gain the benefits of cinnamon by grating it on this tool.
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX.
- Dimensions: 12" x 1 5/16" x 1"
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.